At AT&F our philosophy of “shared success by all” has helped us grow from a small steel solutions provider specializing in metal and welding fabrication into an important partner to the world’s premier industrial companies.
The fabrications, assemblies and components made by our skilled craftspeople are used throughout the world in countless heavy industrial, energy and defense industry applications.
We are currently seeking top talent in the following areas:
- Maintenance Manager – Cleveland
- Accounts Receivable Representative – Cleveland
- Business Unit Leader – Cleveland
- Welder and Fabricator – Cleveland
- Press Brake Operator – Cleveland
- Layout Inspector – Cleveland
- CNC Machinist – Cleveland
If you are unable to find a position listed that matches your interests and experience, see our general Manufacturing Team Member posting and submit your resume for consideration.
We offer competitive salaries plus profit sharing and a full range of benefits for our team members, including health and life insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation and holidays, a Wellness Program, earned time off and opportunity for career growth.