The quality of our craftsmanship is put to the test every day in some of the toughest industrial environments in the world. Our distinctive commitment to quality is reinforced by our many certifications for process equipment, nuclear power components and custom metal fabrications.
- ASME Stamps U, U2, S, NPT, NS
- NQA-1, 10CFR71, 10CFR72
- 10CFR50 App. B, NIAC approved audit
- ISO 9001; 2008 registered
- MIL 45208A compliant
- NIAC Audited
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
Our ISO 9001:2008 certification shows our investment in customer-focused processes that provide quality products, assure on-time delivery and reduce waste.
We’re dedicated to meeting all TEMA and ASME fabrication standards. Here we lead the market due in large part to the depth of our technological knowledge gained over many years of providing value-added products and services to our customers.
And the fabrications, assemblies and components made by our skilled craftspeople all adhere to ASME fabrication standards.
World-Class Manufacturing in a “Green” World
In today’s eco-conscious world, AT&F is committed to world-class environmental management. Both in our internal practices and on behalf of our customers, we model “green manufacturing” in every way possible.
- Making unique contributions to primary “green” technologies, such as cellulosic ethanol, wind, solar, and nuclear power.
- Applying environmentally friendly production practices – from purchasing to construction to production, and passing savings onto customers.
- Internalizing a reuse-reduce-recycle strategy to slash waste