Home to both the longest single ram press brake and the largest set of rolls in the world, we can form standard and special shapes to meet specific precision needs.
Press Brake Forming
Our press brake forming capabilities provide the longest single ram parts available in the marketplace. Multiple forming and rolling equipment to meet your varying size requirements as needed.
- Precision form parts up to 70 ft (21.3 M) long
- Thicknesses up to 13 in (330 mm)
- Up to 2800 Tons
- One of the largest plate rolls in the world
- Tight-tolerance parts
- All parts are dimensionally inspected
- Single piece construction eliminates weld seams
- Consistent, repeatable process streamlines designs
- Programmable and adjustable stroke and ram speed provide a process optimized for speed, accuracy and repeatability
Additionally, our plate rolling capabilities are second-to-none. Our skilled craftsmen and massive, modern equipment provide the quality and precision needed. Rolling plate up to 12 inches thick with widths up to 14 feet, our rolling capabilities can replace long lead forgings with quality rolled cylinders, segments, or shapes.
- Lengths up to 14 ft (4.2 m)
- Thicknesses up to 12 in (305 mm)
- Hot or Cold Rolling
See our other fabrication services and capabilities.