Heavy Steel Fabricating
Heavy Steel Fabricating & Industrial Manufacturing
AT&F Steel specializes in heavy metal fabricating and manufacturing parts and components for a wide range of industrial manufacturers. OEMs, contractors and designers continually use our services for components of the highest quality. A unique combination of equipment capabilities, professional staff and quality systems sets AT&F apart from others, making the company a valuable heavy steel fabricating and processing partner in a variety of applications.
Industrial Manufacturing Applications
- Massive tonnage equipment for shaping & fabricating medium to heavy, long parts & components
- Huge Cylinders & rings, heavy wall, long lengths, small & large diameters
- Oversized cones, segments, angles, channels and custom shapes
- Large tables with full plate capabilities, precise laser, plasma & flame cutting
Heavy Steel Fabrication Capabilities
- Heavy Steel Service Center
- Prime materials, mill direct
- Large tables with full plate capabilities, precise laser, plasma, flame cutting and robotic contour beveling
- Metal Forming
- Massive tonnage equipment for shaping medium to heavy, long parts & components up to 59 ft.
- Thick custom shapes that uses up to 13 in. thick (330 mm) material
- Hot and cold processing
- Metal Rolling
- Cylinders & rings from small to very large diameters, up to 12 in. thick (241 mm)
- Rolling capacity easily accommodates heavy wall, long length cylinders constructed in a single piece.
- Other Services Include:
Please contact us for information on additional heavy steel fabrication and industrial manufacturing services not listed.