AT&F Advanced Metals
AT&F Advanced Metals LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&F, is dedicated to the
design, fabrication, inspection, and repair of process equipment for corrosive environments using special metals. Producing lab and commercial scale processing equipment, as well as pressure vessels, heat exchangers, piping systems and custom fabrications, AT&F Advanced Metals specializes in Titanium, Tantalum, Zirconium, Niobium, 300 Series Stainless, Duplex Stainless and nickel-based alloys fabricating.
The diversity of industries we serve worldwide is directly related to the range of process equipment and specialized fabrications we produce, such as:
- Pressure Vessels
- Columns & Towers
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
- Piping Systems
- Skid-Mounted Systems
- Anodes & Cathodes
- Heating Coils
- Fans & Impellers
- General Fabrications
Industries we serve globally include energy, chemical, defense, bio-medical, petroleum, nuclear, agrichemical, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, and others.
Our state-of-the-art capabilities include:
- Heat Transfer Design
- Mechanical Design
- Fully Equipped Machine Shop
- In-House & Field Service Repair
- Nondestructive testing
Given that most process flows can subject metals to corrosive and temperature extremes, the use of specialty alloys & metals is most important.
A range of the specialty metals we commonly work with include:
AT&F Advanced Metals is the only name you need to know for the design and fabrication of process equipment built to handle the most extreme operating environments.
The AT&F Advanced Metals Orrville Facility has a wide range of capabilities. Download our Advanced Metals Capabilities Sheet.
To say that we are quality-focused is an understatement. Our production capabilities meet or exceed every materials and manufacturing code that is applicable to the process equipment we design and produce, such as;
- ASME Section VIII, Division I and National Board “R” Certified
- Certified to perform RT, PT, UT, ET, MT, and VT; AWS certified welding inspectors are on staff
- Our production operation complies with the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and the Korean Manufacture Registration Certificate
- We meet or exceed a multitude of other domestic and international industry-specific quality standards
AT&F Advanced Metals
95 N. Swinehart Road
Orrville, Ohio 44667