AT&F India Shipbuilding
AT&F India Fabrication Pvt. Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&F which is based in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Shipbuilding division of AT&F India Fabrication Pvt Ltd, managed by a team of well qualified and experienced professionals to undertake turnkey shipbuilding projects, ship repair and other engineering fabrication and maintenance projects.
We aim to become a premier shipbuilder catering to the small and medium shipbuilding industry. Our unwavering commitment to quality coupled with technical expertise and financial stability give us a unique advantage in taking up and successfully completing complicated engineering projects in a timely fashion.
Turnkey construction of:
- Oil Tankers
- Off shore support vessel’s (OSV’S)
- Fabrication and Erection of Ships Panel, entire hull, superstructure and bulbous bow.
- Entire piping systems i.e. bilge and ballast, hydraulic, pneumatic, firefighting lines, Co2 lines, freshwater and fuel lines.
- Stern gear and steering gear work along with main engine, auxiliary engineer and other machinery in the engine room, pump room and steering flat.
- Entire electrical system including main switchboard, engine room control console, bridge control console along with navigational aids and equipment’s with cables laid on hangars, trays and conduit piping.
- Installation and commissioning of all the deck machinery such as windlass, winches, mooring arrangements, deck davits and cranes, stern and bow thrusters.
- Launching of vessel and carrying out the basin and sea trials.
Our Shipbuilding division consists of a professional team with expertise in shipbuilding and also submarine construction. They bring in a rich blend of experience and expertise in shipbuilding and managing mega engineering projects to AT&F India Fabrication Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. C.K Sreedhar has more than 45 years of vivid experience in shipbuilding viz naval ships, coast guard ships, barges, supply vessels, tugs and other vessels and is a stalwart in the Indian shipbuilding Industry.
Mr. Shivkumar Menon has more than 20 years of sailing experience on board various merchant vessels.
Mr. Sameer M Patel has a BS in Marine Engineering from BITS Pilani, MBA from Case Western Reserve University.
Our Facilities at Godbunder in Thane is spread over an approximate area of 3.5 acres with a water front of 120 meters and depth of 5 meters during low tides.
Our state of the art work shop is well equipped with facility for CO2 and Arch Welding, TIG welding, Aluminum welding, Cutting, precision machining, bending, shearing etc.