AT&F Structures, founded in 2015, is a fully owned subsidiary of AT&F. AT&F Structures is dedicated to the complete fabrication of lattice type structures for the construction and energy markets. Fabrications are assembled and ready for final installation upon delivery.
- Jib Sections
- Boom Sections
The facility, located in Massillon Ohio, roughly 40 mins south of Cleveland, is 35,000 square feet with 2 bays, 3 overhead cranes, and a lift capacity of 10 Tons.
- New Business Unit / Plant in 2015
- 35,000 SF Manufacturing Space
- 2 bays with 10 T lift capacity
- 20 ft./ 6 M Clearance “under hook”
- Dedicated to complete fabrication of lattice-type structures for crane and other applications
See our manufacturing capabilities here.
201 Wetmore Ave SE
Massillon, Ohio 44646