Proven Defense Industry Experience
From land systems to naval vessels, AT&F has the military armor and defense industry covered. For us, our contributions to the defense industry allow us to make a contribution to freedom everywhere in the world with a single purpose – bringing our men and women home safely.
Battlefield-Proven Advanced Military Armor Technology
One of the best ways we help to protect our troops is the development and manufacturing of metallic and composite military armor solutions to provide our soldiers superior ballistic protection against hostile actions.
Through a joint venture with Denmark-based Composhield A/S, AT&F delivers a unique combination of leading-edge composite armor technologies and manufacturing capabilities.
- Armor kit processing for all types of military vehicles
- Design and install partners
- Naval ship and submarine fabrications
- Protective shielding and security barriers
- ASME Stamps – S, U, U2, NQA-1
- ISO 9001;2008 certified quality system conforming to MIL specifications
- Ballistic materials and processing, carbon, aluminum, titanium, high strength low alloy (HSLA), ABS grades, High Strength Abrasion Resistant and alloy materials
- Re-sizing, blasting, priming and painting armor materials
Engineering Center of Excellence
Our Engineering Center of Excellence performs independent research and development to help AT&F stay on the leading edge of survivability systems technology.
This expertise has resulted in patented material designs and innovative manufacturing techniques that can be applied to meet unique customer requirements, including lightweight armor materials with multi-hit capability and design applications for all military vehicle needs.
Additional capabilities we’ve developed to serve the defense industry include:
- Metallic Armor Processing and Fabrication Capabilities
- Ceramic Polymer Technology for Lightweight Vehicle Armor Solutions
- Steel Composite Ballistic Armor Technology
Learn more about our composite armor technology and international operations here.