At AT&F our philosophy of “shared success by all” has helped us grow from a small steel solutions provider specializing in metal and welding fabrication into an important partner to the world’s premier industrial companies. The fabrications, assemblies and components made by our skilled craftspeople are used throughout the world in countless heavy industrial, energy and defense industry applications.
We offer competitive salaries plus profit sharing and a full range of benefits for our team members, including health and life insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation and holidays, a Wellness Program, earned time off and opportunity for career growth.
If you are unable to find a position listed that matches your interests and experience, see our general Manufacturing Team Member posting and submit your resume for consideration.
- AT&F Structures Welder (2nd Shift) | Massillon
- Accounts Receivable Specialist | Cleveland
- Estimator | Cleveland
- Team Manager | Cleveland
- Welder Fitter (1st and 2nd Shift) | Cleveland
- CNC Machinist | Cleveland
- Welder Fitter (2nd shift) | Manitowoc
- Operations Manager | Manitowoc
- Welder (TIG) | Manitowoc
- Planner/Scheduler | Manitowoc