CNC Machinist | Cleveland
Works under the direction of the Team Manager and is responsible for safely producing quality parts in a timely manner. Currently, AT&F has three large machining centers. Potential growth opportunities include learning multiple different machining centers.
Get to Know AT&F. Watch videos about us at atfcareers.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review engineering prints, select and acquire appropriate tooling.
- Create, catalogue and maintain CNC programs and set-up procedures.
- Perform machine setup and operation as needed.
- Implement continuous improvement.
- Inspection and measurement of machined components.
- Train and develop less experienced AT&F machinists.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- A minimum of three (3) years in large-scale/large component CNC machining.
- Ability to interpret blueprint/drawing specifications and GD&T.
- Applied experience with various inspection methods (hand gages, CMM, etc.)
- Proven ability to develop the machining skills of others.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Fanuc, Siemens, G code programming.
- Overhead crane operation and rigging experience
- Basic computer skills for email, web-based communications.
- Positive Attitude
- High energy level
- Detail oriented
- Self-managed and motivated
We offer competitive salaries plus profit sharing and a full range of benefits for our Team Members, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, holidays, a Wellness Program, and opportunity for career growth.
- Founded in 1940, AT&F is a major producer of components for construction cranes and mining equipment; structural sections for shipbuilding, nuclear power plant related components, specialty stainless steel fabrications as well as armor and armor vehicle systems.
- AT&F currently operates multiple facilities in Northeast Ohio with over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 200 Team Members. The company also has operations in Denmark and India.
- US operations are comprised of specialized Business Units (BUs) and Divisions: Heavy Fabricating, Steel Processing, AT&F Nuclear, AT&F Advanced Metals, AT&F Structures, AT&F Wisconsin & AT&F Marine.
- The company is in its fourth generation of family management. While the values of the organization are similar to those found in family-run firms, the company is sophisticated and professional without being pretentious.