Estimator | Cleveland
- Prepare and submit quotations by analyzing customer inquiries and requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze inquiries to determine requirements for preparation of quote
- Perform design calculations as required
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- Prepare quotations and submit to customer
- Maintain quotes and sales orders in ERP System
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS:
- College degree – Associates or higher
- Experienced in reading and analyzing drawings, technical documents, and specifications
- Metals and fabricating background a plus
- Analytical skills – accurately evaluate detailed specifications
- Detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills – fixed deadlines on multiple projects
- Results driven
- Founded in 1940, AT&F is a major producer of components for construction cranes and mining equipment; structural sections for shipbuilding, nuclear power plant related components, specialty stainless steel fabrications as well as armor and armor vehicle systems.
- AT&F currently operates multiple facilities in Northeast Ohio with over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 200 Team Members. The company also has operations in Denmark and India.
- US operations are comprised of specialized Business Units (BUs) and Divisions: Heavy Fabricating, Steel Processing, AT&F Nuclear, AT&F Advanced Metals, AT&F Structures, AT&F Wisconsin & AT&F Marine.
- The company is in its fourth generation of family management. While the values of the organization are similar to those found in family-run firms, the company is sophisticated and professional without being pretentious.