Welder (TIG) | Manitowoc
AT&F is looking to expand their skill base with Welding TIG. This established and fast-growing steel fabricator seeks an experienced TIG Welder to take on this challenge. This individual will play a critical role in AT&F achieving its strategic initiatives.
The TIG Welder for AT&F Advanced Metals works jointly with Operations. This person is tasked with the fit-up, assembly and TIG welding of various steel fabrications.
Get to Know AT&F. Watch videos about us at atfcareers.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fit up parts prior to welding
- TIG weld various parts in different materials
- Conduct dimensional inspections of parts and check for quality requirements. Personally conduct all inspections of work prior to movement onto QC.
- Understand and interpret blue prints and technical drawings.
- Grinding, sanding, and cutting (oxy-fuel and hand plasma) as required
- Adhere to lean manufacturing initiatives, quality requirements, and safety programs.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated success in TIG welding various parts in several materials
- Demonstrated success is fit up of parts to be welded
- Strong math skills
- Self-starter capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read, understand, and implement job instructions.
- Demonstrates ingenuity and creativity in problem-solving.
We offer competitive salaries plus profit sharing and a full range of benefits for our Team Members, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, holidays, a Wellness Program, and opportunity for career growth.
AT&F at its CORE
- Build, Protect, Energize, and Move the World through Metal Fabrication
- Work Hard
- Do What You Say You’ll Do
- Take Care of Each Other
- Quietly Lead
- Be a Net Positive
- Founded in 1940, AT&F is a major producer of components for construction cranes and mining equipment; structural sections for shipbuilding, nuclear power plant related components, specialty stainless steel fabrications as well as armor and armor vehicle systems.
- AT&F currently operates multiple facilities in Northeast Ohio with over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 200 Team Members. The company also has operations in Denmark and India.
- US operations are comprised of specialized Business Units (BUs) and Divisions: Heavy Fabricating, Steel Processing, AT&F Nuclear, AT&F Advanced Metals, AT&F Structures, AT&F Wisconsin & AT&F Marine.
- The company is in its fourth generation of family management. While the values of the organization are similar to those found in family-run firms, the company is sophisticated and professional without being pretentious.
- AT&F Structures Welder (2nd Shift) | Massillon
- Accounts Receivable Specialist | Cleveland
- Estimator | Cleveland
- Team Manager | Cleveland
- Welder Fitter (1st and 2nd Shift) | Cleveland
- CNC Machinist | Cleveland
- Welder Fitter (2nd shift) | Manitowoc
- Operations Manager | Manitowoc
- Planner/Scheduler | Manitowoc