Planner/Scheduler | Manitowoc
AT&F is looking to expand their Planning and Scheduling knowledge base. This established and fast-growing steel fabricator seeks experienced Planner/Scheduler to take on this challenge. This individual will play a critical role in AT&F achieving its strategic initiatives.
The Planner/Scheduler is responsible to assure proper on-time delivery of finished goods, procurement of materials and management of sub-contracting, and daily direction of priorities in production. Analyze data to drive process improvements, provide operations and production support throughout the manufacturing processes.
Get to Know AT&F. Watch videos about us at atfcareers.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation of daily production schedule to achieve on-time delivery.
- Manage and issue purchase orders to subcontractors.
- Create purchase orders for supplied materials, coordinate product delivery.
- ERP system maintenance for inventory levels and production area job orders.
- Establish lot sizing, and production work center schedules.
- Expedite and resolve constraint issues to keep production flowing
- Track orders status and communicate accordingly.
- Communicate well through all levels of organization, suppliers, and customer.
- Perform ERP and related functions of shipping finished product to customer.
- Assist in the management of inventory, stocking, or pulling materials as required.
- Use and update ERP system, generate reports, verify inventory of purchased items.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- 3-5 years manufacturing, planning, scheduling, or buying experience
- Associates or BS degree in areas related to manufacturing, industrial engineering, engineering technology or business preferred, or 5-10 years experience in similar role.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, and ERP/MRP computer systems
- Self directed
- Fast Paced
- Detail oriented
We offer competitive salaries plus profit sharing and a full range of benefits for our Team Members, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, holidays, a Wellness Program, and opportunity for career growth.
AT&F at its CORE
- Build, Protect, Energize, and Move the World through Metal Fabrication
- Work Hard
- Do What You Say You’ll Do
- Take Care of Each Other
- Quietly Lead
- Be a Net Positive
- Founded in 1940, AT&F is a major producer of components for construction cranes and mining equipment; structural sections for shipbuilding, nuclear power plant related components, specialty stainless steel fabrications as well as armor and armor vehicle systems.
- AT&F currently operates multiple facilities in Northeast Ohio with over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 200 Team Members. The company also has operations in Denmark and India.
- US operations are comprised of specialized Business Units (BUs) and Divisions: Heavy Fabricating, Steel Processing, AT&F Nuclear, AT&F Advanced Metals, AT&F Structures, AT&F Wisconsin & AT&F Marine.
- The company is in its fourth generation of family management. While the values of the organization are similar to those found in family-run firms, the company is sophisticated and professional without being pretentious.
- AT&F Structures Welder (2nd Shift) | Massillon
- Accounts Receivable Specialist | Cleveland
- Estimator | Cleveland
- Team Manager | Cleveland
- Welder Fitter (1st and 2nd Shift) | Cleveland
- CNC Machinist | Cleveland
- Welder Fitter (2nd shift) | Manitowoc
- Operations Manager | Manitowoc
- Welder (TIG) | Manitowoc