- If you are looking to join a team that is dedicated to driving success for our customers and our business, then consider joining us. We are looking for Team Members to join our Manufacturing Team in the following roles:
- Press Brake Operators
- CNC Laser / Burning Operators
- Machine Operators
- Material Handlers
- These positions are responsible for safely producing quality parts in a timely manner and report to our Team Managers.
- We are looking for experienced individuals that have 5 years of experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to lean manufacturing initiatives, work instructions, quality requirements, and safety programs.
- Maintains proper operator level preventative maintenace to ensure continuous machine operation.
- Understand and interpret blueprints and technical drawing.
- Operate overhead cranes and material handling equipment.
- Conduct dimensional inspections of parts and check for quality requirements.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- High School Diploma
- Entry level position, overhead crane, and tow motor experience preferred
- Works well in a team environment
- Self motivated, self-managed
- Maintain high level of focus throughout the entire shift
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to read a standard and metric tape measure
- Founded in 1940, AT&F is a major producer of components for construction cranes and mining equipment; structural sections for shipbuilding, nuclear power plant related components, specialty stainless steel fabrications as well as armor and armor vehicle systems.
- AT&F currently operates multiple facilities in Northeast Ohio with over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 200 Team Members. The company also has operations in Denmark and India.
- US operations are comprised of specialized Business Units (BUs) and Divisions: Heavy Fabricating, Precision Processing, AT&F Nuclear, AT&F Advanced Metals, AT&F Structures, AT&F Wisconsin & AT&F Marine.
- The company is in its fourth generation of family management. While the values of the organization are similar to those found in family-run firms, the company is sophisticated and professional.
Please click here to apply.